|General Studio Information
- Russ Berger design with great acoustics and ultra low noisefloor.
- Studer 820 2″ 24 track analog w Dolby S/R.
- Protools HD2 accel / Quad Intel Mac Pro Xeon
- 18 X 28′ performance space which can be divided for isolation. Ceilings vaulted to 17′.
- 17′ X 24′ control room with:
- Classic 40X24X32 Trident TSM Console from England.
- High quality selection of vintage and modern microphones (Neumann, AKG, etc).
- EMT plate and classic outboard gear.
- Yamaha C7D grand piano, C Fox Napa acoustic guitar, Nord Electro2-73, and 1902 Estey harmonium.
- Discrete audiophile cabling by Gotham throughout.
- Large windows with views of a wildflower meadow and a tree-lined ridge.
- Wildlife viewing: deer, rabbits, squirrels, herons, hawks, occasional black bear, elk, bobcat, coyote, raccoon, skunk, and opossum.
- Coffee bar/Lounge area.
- Available organic catering.
- On-site horseshoes, campsites, fire circle and and hiking trails.
- Nearby sight-seeing, skiing, fishing, white-water rafting, restaurants, and lodging.