Singer/guitarist songwriter Isaac Simons has locked out Big Red for most of two weeks, tracking with an excellent cast of Northwest artists for his “Eyes Awake” CD project. His blend of Reggae, Hip-Hop and Electronica is quite unique and has had the sub-woofer at Big Red working overtime.
Engineers Tim Hochstedler and Producer Zack Meyers utilized the Studer 2″ deck synched up with Pro-Tools HD, capturing the best of both analog and digital sounds.
- Lyrical Strings Duo: From Mendelssohn to Satie
- One Bed One Bath?
- Lauren Sheehan: “Rose City Ramble” CD
- David Rovics with Big Red Rhythm
- Jimmy Free and his 7-string violin
- 2010 Projects at Big Red Studio
- Philip Glass “Orphee” recorded by Billy Oskay
- Fall-Winter 2008 at Big Red
- HannaH’s Field Project
- Belinda Underwood Session
- Rapper Young Buck session
- Isaac Simons “Eyes Awake” project
- Brian Hall Project
- Greg Earl Project
- David Jacobs-Strain
- Jim Page: Music from Big Red 2
- Jim Page: “Music from Big Red”
- Anne Weiss Sessions